Monday, September 26, 2011

Having Breakfast


I was woken up Sunday morning to "do you want some pancakes? " I thought oh breakfast in bed...lol..nope not today but off to IHOP we went. Now me and Gator haven't been to IHOP in awhile because first we really only like to have breakfast there and its usually on a Sunday morning. Which means its usually very busy by the time we get up, shower and get dressed. But he woke me up early and off we went. I am so glad we did as I was out of creamer and having a nice cup of coffee was great. But the pancakes. WOW!..I had the New York Cheese Cake pancakes which actually had bits of cheesecake in the batter...heaven..just heaven..
I really can say I went home and was stuffed for hours and didn't even feel like cooking anything...

No comments:

Post a Comment