Friday, November 12, 2010

Uh Oh...My Foamy Soap Is All Gone!





I just love Bath & Bodyworks. Once a year I go and stock up on my lotions and soaps. But I found a great way to refill your foaming soap dispenser. I have had guests here more than usual and lotsa hand washing used up all my soap in the guest bathroom.
Just take 3 tablespoons of any great smelling liquid handsoap. Do not use creamy handsoap. You may want to rinse it out a few times in case the fragrance from the soap you had before in there clashes with the soap you are adding. Then add 2/3 cup of warm water. Gently mix the soap and water up in a separate bowl or container. Do not shake this up in the dispenser. Then pour the mixture in your dispenser. Rinse off any residue. I have experimented with this and found that this is the best ration for soap to water.

No comments:

Post a Comment