Tuesday, October 30, 2018

Where Have I Been?

The question that has a ton of answers. Been busy, been hectic, been distracted, and forgetful. Trying to find a happy medium with life this past year and of course it's toward the end the year I finally get my s#@t together.

Happy with my work? Not really. Could be better. Busier. But I am not going to complain. Have been able to pay my bills and squeak by. It's all been a learning curve. But I can breath now.
Personal life? Well, that's personal lol but needless to say I have just started a relationship that has so far made me really happy and really scared at the same time. Really gives you a different outlook on life.

My blog is going to go through a few different changes which I hope my followers don't mind. Still will have recipes  but thinking on more helpful hints and tips to get through life. Something inspiring now a days. Next year changing it to a .com. Yay for me!!! I've always loved writing so I am going to hope this inspires me more. Still going to be selling on eBay and other platforms but thinking of doing more passive income with my PODs. because I have a feeling I might be busier next year out and about than working at home. We will see. Things look good so far!

Ok now off to find some recipes to try and inspiration.

                                                                             Take care of yourselves and boy does it feel good to be back!

No comments:

Post a Comment