Wednesday, December 2, 2015

What I Am Thankful For


Thanksgiving isn't just about cooking and eating. Nor is it about watching the parade or football. It's about being thankful for what we have. Our family. Our health. Our faith.

I had a wonderful Thanksgiving with my family. We were blessed with wonderful food and good conversation. The house smelled so good while the turkey was cooking. 

My brother and I took a quick trip to the cemetery to visit our dad. Giving thanks to the people who meant a lot to us is important too. It was a nice day weather wise to do so.

I started going to church last week. My first time in about 2 years. And what a great feeling to come home and realize how truly blessed you are. 

I hope everyone had a wonderful and Blessed Thanksgiving. 

Card Shapes

No comments:

Post a Comment