Saturday, December 10, 2011

White Chocolate Peppermint Covered Pretzels


Sweet...salty...minty...yummy..I have to say I love chocolate covered pretzels. White chocolate is my favorite. Ask my mom. Out of 7 children for Easter the "Easter Bunny" brought me a white chocolate lamb. Whenever I eat white chocolate I think back on those Easters with such fond memories. But now this is Christmas. Peppermint....so without further ado here is the recipe.....
Ingredients:


24 oz white chocolate (use whatever variety you prefer; chips or block)
1/2 teaspoon peppermint extract
One bag of pretzels traditional pretzels that are thick and large, pretzels rods would be fine too.
1 box of red and white Candy Canes, unwrapped and crushed. You could use red green and white too.

 Directions:

Melt the chocolate in a double boiler on the stove.  Once chocolate is melted, stir in peppermint extract.  Dip pretzels in and cover with white chocolate.  Place chocolate covered pretzels on wax paper, and sprinkle with crushed candy canes. Holiday Gifts

No comments:

Post a Comment