Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Once Again a Much Needed Trip



In the next few days I will be packing to spend some time with my aunt in Melbourne again. It's that time of year. I am so happy to be going to visit her. We get to dine at different places.  This time I promise I will be taking pictures of what I eat. Even if it's just at Perkins. There is also Christmas shopping to do. And she always has some place new to go to whether its a new place opened to eat at or a place I havent been to. I will be making some dishes for my other half to eat while I am gone. Both him and the animals will miss me immensely. But they will manage. I am hoping we will be eating lunch on the way out to her in St Auggie so we might just have the pleasure of doing lunch with my oldest who lives out that way. We will see. She is such a busy young woman. I will have some recipes to share when I get back. I just havent made anything from scratch lately. It's been all prepared stuff. Made quick.  Plus the holidays..good grief. I need to get organized.

No comments:

Post a Comment