Thursday, August 11, 2011

I am melting.....

Could it be any hotter??? They said on the news that today is the hottest day since 1968 here. Whew...100 degrees but the heat index is making it hotter. Gator ( my hunny ) went to get his check. Without ac in the truck there was no way I was going to sit out in the truck while he gets his check. Last week when we got home I was so sick from the heat..it just knocked me out. So since he was doing all the running around I decided to work on my blog and change things a bit. Not sure if I like the new template but it may look better once I move some things around and edit it more. Haven't done editing in awhile. Have to really look and pay attention to what I'm doing. But way too hot to worry about that today. So sorry my friends if things seem a little out of place.
We may take a trip to the mailbox but even that's too hot. We have a community one in our development but it's down the street. Later I also have to water my tomato plant.
It's doing pretty good now. Some of the leaves are starting to turn yellow though and fall off, but the tomatoes are doing good. I have three so far but there are more flowers. With the heat even some of those are falling off. I just want me some BLTs..I might just go and buy the stuff to make them tomorrow which will be food shopping for sides. Gator went and stopped at the meat market and got a $33 meat package with alot of stuff which should last us a month. We did this at the beginning of the year and was able to just get meat if it was on sale at a really good price at Foodlion. Seems lately I am finding their meat to be not up to par. Small cuts at high prices and some really not looking to appetizing. Can't wait till hunting season so we can stock up our freezer with deer and pork. Plus Gator loves to go hunting. Even if he doesn't catch anything. Just the time spent being out there where it's peaceful and quiet. I might ( but not sure)  start my vlog tonight. Depends how much the house has cooled off. The ac just can't keep up....



No comments:

Post a Comment