Sunday, August 21, 2011

Changed Back....




well....I didn't like the new layout so I changed it back. I am going to have to find something else. I just wanted something different. Yesterday we put a tomato cage on our tomato plant and lost 2 of the bigger tomatoes. They fell right off. So I am hoping they will ripen in the window sill in the kitchen. My Grandma used to do this and it worked so I am hoping I have the same luck. This is the first time I am growing tomatoes that have produced fruit.
I am going to be including some freebies that I get in the mail too. And some good freebies sites plus coupons. Coupons I use alot and definitely have to do with cooking lol. So does some of the freebie samples. I have gotten spice packets to try and I even won that Wholly Guacamole set! Been cleaning carpets and going through things. Made alot of headway. I will be working on my blog a little more during the upcoming week when Gator is back to work from his vacation. It would have been nice to go somewhere but we really didnt have the money this time. Last time we took a little weekend vacation was a few years ago to St. Augustine Florida. I would love to go again. And stay longer but we have 4 legged children and right now have no one to take care of them while we are gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment