Sunday, June 26, 2011

A Celebration!!!

These are two very special people in my heart. Brother and sister. I truly love them both. I have been blessed with having a friendship that has lasted 41 years. Wow. I met my friend when I first moved to my hometown. I was 5. She came running up to me and said " My name is Veronica, but you can call me Ronnie and we are going to be best friends forever". I will never forget those words. And even though time has marched on and she moved and I moved, had families, lost contact...we still thought about each other...and after many years we picked up...caught up from where we left off.
   The celebration is for her son Danny and his beautiful fiance....I am so very happy for them. And for the proud parents. And their beautiful family. I wish I could be there to celebrate. Would have been great if our children had grown up together. But I am thankful for what I have with my dear friend now. And I treasure that. How proud you and Danny Sr. must be. I know I am. I love you Ronnie and God Bless <3

No comments:

Post a Comment