Monday, December 6, 2010

Wholly Guacamole!!!

I am ecstatic!!!! I won another sweepstakes!!! Over a year ago I won a $75 iPOD from Southern Comfort. It was a small shuffle which I will post a picture soon. Then I won a $10 GC for Starbucks which I am going to use on a white chocolate coffee cooler. Although I maybe in the giving mood and stick it in someones present this year...now to figure out who will be the lucky person lol.
Now to get back to my new prize I won. Besides being a recipe monger I am also a freebie fanatic. I scour the internet for free samples and great deals. One wonderful website that i have now been very loyal too is Hunt4freebies. Michele and Mike are great and find the best freebies around. And every so often they have sweepstakes. I entered their latest one and it was for a Wholly Guacamole cooler and products.
I get everything pictured except the cooler maybe different! I love guacamole and I don't think my hunny does so more for me! I am going to try and use the products and come up with some recipes and post them after the holidays. And I will definitely post pics of my prize when it comes in the mail!! Thank you Hunt4freebies!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment