Sunday, December 19, 2010

Peanut Butter Cookies

Peanut Butter.....a wonderful food from our childhood. I always loved getting peanut butter and jelly sandwiches in my lunch when I was a wee one. Now that I'm all grown up I can make them myself and eat as many as I want to. I can also make Peanut Butter Cookies which are one of my favorite cookies. Took awhile of trying different ones to get the right peanut butter flavor I wanted. The very last one I tried and fell in love with was from Betty from Betty's Kitchen. These have just the right flavor of peanut butter and sugar. Not too sweet but not too salty either. Thank you Betty!!!
 You can watch her video here for the cookie recipe.

These were easy to make and I baked my cookies for 12- 15 mins because my oven is a little off. I hope you also check out Betty's other videos. She's a doll and this is the first recipe I have made of hers. I will be making more and posting them here to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment