Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Coming Soon....

As I mentioned I am a collector of vintage cookbooks. I basically just started. So I only have a few. ( Thanks Mom! ) I am going to start cooking from some of these books. I have one from the 50s from General Foods ( great fleamarket find for a buck! )and I'm going to make some of the recipes that sound interesting. And put the recipe here on my blog with pictures and tell you what me and my hunny think of them.
I am also going to be recruiting some family members ( hopefully ) from out of state and right here in Florida to review some places they eat at. ( maybe some friends too! ) Should be fun!
And how many people like a little vino? Wine tasting is coming soon also to Debi Cooks.
I am also a freebie fanatic so I am going to post some of the things I get in the mail too. And some of stuff tell you what I think about it. ( In my own opinion and not the companies that sent me the sample unless its a review for a product which I will tell you its that kind of review )
So much happening after the holidays! Can't wait!!

No comments:

Post a Comment